Welcome to Atelier Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Atelier Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to doEdit
- Replace the pages with the old character infoboxes (Template:Character, check the pages here) with the new portable infoboxes (Template:Character infobox). For each subseries, the field "series" should be filled by its corresponding name: salburg, gramnad, iris, mana_khemia, arland, dusk, mysterious. Template:Character (DS) and Template:Character (Other) (for other games like Nelke) need to be replaced as well (a color style for them needs to be made).
- Replace old soundtrack infoboxes (which use the templates AtelierInfobox and AlbumInfobox) with the new portable infobox Soundtrack Infobox.
- Re-categorise Category:Twilight Series Characters to Category:Dusk Series Characters. Alternatively, delete the category altogether, leaving the individual categories for each game in the subseries.
- Categorise the subseries categories (such as Category:Arland Series) in Category:Subseries, which could be included in Category:Games or in Category:Atelier Series.